Tools to manage your business finances
Pioneer Bank offers powerful online tools and electronic banking products to help businesses manage their finances. Access your accounts anytime and anywhere with an Internet-connected smart phone, tablet or computer. Streamline customer transactions with robust electronic payment options; even deposit checks right from your computer. With Business eBanking from Pioneer, you can save time and do more with your money.
All of our advanced eBanking products were selected for advanced functionality, proven security, and user-friendly interfaces. Choose the one that's best for your business goals - or use them all for maximum flexibility and convenience. Pioneer makes it easy to get started with Business eBanking, and we're here to help if you need support.
Business Online Banking & Bill Pay
The secure, simple way to manage your business finances:
- Track transactions and activity for all accounts
- View updated account balances and activity
- View electronic images of checks and statements
- Transfer funds between accounts and institutions
- Initiate stop payments and wire transfers
- Initiate Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions for payments, transfers, taxes, and payroll
- View and pay all of your bills with just a few clicks
- Schedule recurring payments in advance
- Download transaction activity into accounting software with the click of a button
- Eligible for free QuickBooks™ downloads**
Business Debit Card
Mastercard® Business CardTM Debit Card
Make business purchases direct from your account
MasterCard® Business Card™, Pioneer's business debit card offers convenient access to your balance without writing checks or paying unnecessary interest rates from credit purchases. Manage your activity with Pioneer Online Banking for 24/7 access to your account and simple tracking and reporting. Get the first card free, and subsequent cards for your employees for a low fee. Debit cards offer convenience and savings for your business.
MasterCard® Business Card™ features:
- No annual fee
- 24/7 access to view card transactions with Pioneer Online Banking
Lost or Stolen Card: 800.500.1044
Remote Deposit Capture
Save time and reduce risks with electronic deposits
With Pioneer's fast and secure Remote Deposit Capture** service, businesses have more time to do business. Deposits are made electronically from your place of business to save time, reduce the risk of theft and eliminate trips to the bank. Deposits are processed the same business day if received by 5:00pm. Remote Deposit Capture offers companies of all sizes a safe and convenient way to do your business banking.
Benefits of Remote Capture and Deposit service:
- Convenient electronic deposits from your place of business
- Electronic deposits processed the same day
- See your balance immediately in the security of your office
- Saves time and unnecessary travel
- Reduces the risk of theft and lost deposits
**Must be credit qualified. Requires Pioneer Link, Pioneer's cash management service.
Take the worry out of employee payroll and taxes
Payroll represents a significant piece of most businesses' financial picture, making it important to have a trusted and reliable provider. Pioneer Bank offers payroll services through a partnership with GTM Payroll Services, a local provider for all of your business payroll and payroll tax needs.
Offering a full spectrum of payroll support:
- Employee Payroll Service and Taxes
- Workers’ Compensation/Disability Coverage
- Business HR Services and HCM Solutions
At GTM, your privacy and security is our top priority. Due to the confidential nature of the services we perform, the cornerstone of our operating procedures is to manage and process your information with the strictest security and privacy possible.
Please be advised, that GTM has entered into a formal agreement with Pioneer Bank regarding disclosure of certain information you provide on the form below. To provide our customers with products or services that we believe may meet your needs, we may exchange such information with Pioneer Bank (under limited circumstances) to the extent permissible under law. The information shared will only be used to better serve the needs of our shared clients.
Please refer to GTM Privacy Statement for full disclosure of our privacy practices, the way your information is collected and how that information is used.
Payment processing solutions for every business need
The success of your business depends on the transaction. Simplifying the payment process for your customers and ensuring security and low cost for your business is essential. With Pioneer's merchant services (in partnership with 3rd party vendors), you can offer credit card convenience with fast, reliable processing and robust reporting.
Merchant service options:
- Card Processing Services: capabilities for credit, debit, Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), gift and purchasing cards for all major card types and technologies - with quick connections and continuous service. You will also have access to the gross amount of all transactions deposited into your business checking account in as little as 24 hours.
- Point of Sale (POS) Equipment and Service: Options to meet all of your terminal support needs, including new deployments or conversions, hardware, supplies and emergency replacements.
- Reporting Services: Web-based reporting capabilities, online merchant statements, special alerts for retrieval requests and chargebacks.
- Check Solutions to meet every need: One of the industry's best check acceptance programs, with world-class service and support.
- Extensive product line provides turnkey solutions for quick, easy integration with low initial startup cost.
* Bill Pay may not be used to pay the IRS, state & local taxing authorities, government agencies or court ordered payments. Other payments may be excluded.** Customer must have QuickBooks™ software. ***Must be credit qualified. Requires Pioneer Online Banking, Pioneer's cash management service.