Business Lending with a focus on the customer:
• We make decisions based on our individual customers, not portfolios: Pioneer is a community bank in the truest sense. As the Capital Region's only mutual bank, we serve our customers, employees, and community.
• Local decisions: Our lending team members live in the communities where you do business. When we need an answer, we meet in our headquarters located in the Capital Region.
• Flexible lending solutions: Our lenders aren't limited by loan type, restrictive policies or automated scoring models. We look at each loan individually and work to figure out a solution that will help our customer succeed.
• Character counts at Pioneer: A loan application can't always tell the whole story. We take the time to listen and consider your particular needs in the approval process.
• Timeliness matters: We strive to provide timely answers to your questions and provide quick decisions to credit requests. Our decisions are made locally so we don't waste time talking with decision-makers outside of our lending area.
• Pride in relationships: Every member of our team works for you - from our lending officers and support people, to our branch managers and tellers. We can provide better service because we know you.
Ask about commercial mortgages and commercial real estate financing
- Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible terms and personalized solutions
- Title Insurance service available
- Construction loans and financing
Ask about Pioneer's commercial real estate construction loans:
- Competitive interest rates and flexible terms
- Commercial Real Estate Construction loans and financing
- Land Acquisition and Development loans
- Builder financing
Term & Equipment Loans
Ask about Business Term & Equipment Loans from Pioneer Bank:
- Term Loans for long-term financing needs.
- Equipment loans to purchase essential equipment.
- Financing for new or used vehicles
Business Line of Credit
Ask about Pioneer's Business Line of Credit:
- Flexible revolving credit lines to fit your business
- Competitive rates and flexible term options
Business Credit Cards
Manage your business expenses with ease
With a Visa® Business Credit Card you can simplify the way you spend and manage your expenses and cash flow - so you can get back to business.
Track Spending Easily
- Monthly Account Summaries
- Monitor Activity Electronically by Account
- Statement Access and Online Payment
- Individual Spending Limits by Employee
|Rewards Program1||Annual Fee|
|Visa Business Rewards Card||Earn 1 point per dollar spent on qualifying purchases||$50.00 Per Card|
|Visa Business Cards||N/A||N/A|
Additional Visa Benefits
- Embedded Chip for Enhanced Security
- Purchase Security/Extended Protection
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Services
- Travel/Emergency Assistance Services
- Visa’s Zero Liability Policy2
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
UMB Bank, n.a., the top-rated lead bank of UMB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:UMBF) – a financial holding company based in Kansas City, Missouri; is the issuer of the credit card.
Business Cardholder Self-Service Contacts:
Online Account Access and Rewards Points Redemption – www.commercialcardcenter.com
Customer Service Call – 888.494.5141
Lost or Stolen Card – 888.494.5141
*Cards are issued through UMB Bank, n.a.
1See the Rewards Rules and Guide to Benefits that accompany your card for details. Certain terms and conditions may apply.
2Visa’s Zero Liability Protection covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult the issuer.
See card application for important rate, fee and program information. Cardholders should consult their Rewards Rules and Guide to Benefits that accompany their card for details. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult the card issuer, UMB Bank, n.a.
Start saving today by enrolling in Pocket Change. Each purchase made using your Pioneer Bank debit card will round up to the nearest dollar and the balance - your Pocket Change - will automatically be transferred to your Pioneer Savings account.Learn More