Check your accounts with a text-enabled phone
Access to your Pioneer Bank accounts is limited only by how fast you can type!
Text Banking is a free, easy and secure way to get real-time account information simply by sending us a text message. No need to log in or remember another password.
To get started:
1. Log in to Pioneer’s Online Banking service and click the “Mobile Banking” tab
2. Enroll your mobile phone using your phone number and you will receive an Activation Code
3. You’ll receive a text message from 79680 (Pioneer Bank’s short code)
4. Reply to that text message with the activation code you received
5. You’re all set! Use the text commands below to get the information you need.
Get Started Now!
Log in to Online Banking and click the “Mobile Banking” tab to sign-up»
Text Banking Features
- Check your account balances
- See recent transactions
Receive account alerts, set up through Online Banking Text Commands
Text us at 79680 with any of these commands
Text us …and we’ll text you back.
- B Your account balances
- H Recent transaction history
- C A list of Text Banking commands
- L A link to log in to Mobile Web Banking
- R How to recover your Pioneer Mobile Bank activation code
- HE Help for Text Banking
- S How to stop all Pioneer Bank text services
To use Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking, you must be registered for Pioneer Bank’s free Online Banking Service. Sign up here!
Your mobile service provider may charge you fees for text messages and data. Pioneer Bank does not currently charge for this service.
Text messaging frequency depends on your service selections. To cancel Pioneer Mobile Bank text messaging services at any time text STOP to 79680 from your mobile device. For help, text HELP to 79680 or calls us at (888) 231-9077. Message and Data Rates May Apply. AT&T, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS, Cricket.
iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Re-search In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. The trademarks, logos and names of other com-panies, products and services are the property of their respective owners.