Manage your accounts by phone
The Pioneer AccessLine 24 is an easy and convenient way to access account information. Just dial in from any phone. Enter your user ID and PIN and you'll have access to your Pioneer accounts - anytime and anywhere that's convenient for you.
AccessLine 24 lets you manage your money:
- Check your current account balances.
- Transfer money between eligible accounts.
- Make Pioneer loan payments from your Pioneer Bank deposit account over the phone.**
Call AccessLine 24 at (518) 272-7500:
- Press 1 for deposit account information (Checking, Statement Savings, CD, IRA)
- Press 2 for loan account information (Installment Loans, Home Equity Loan, Revolving Credit Loan, and Mortgage Loans)
- Press 3 for fund transfers and to make loan payments
- Press 4 to change personal access code for your Pioneer accounts
** All transactions are subject to verification and availability of funds. Transferred funds will be available immediately if the transaction has taken place during business hours; Mon-Fri: 9am-8pm excluding holidays. Transactions completed after business hours will be available on the next business day. If you are using a rotary phone, a bank operator will assist you during work hours; Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm, Sat: 8:30am-1:30pm. Some services may be unavailable after 1am weeknights and after 9pm Saturday nights due to system updates. Funds transfers are available to statement account holders only. A joint account funds transfer may only be done between the primary account holder's accounts. If you have any questions regarding your account information, please call the Pioneer Bank Customer Care Center at 518.730.3000.