Save for your retirement with a Pioneer IRA
There are steps you can take today to help ensure a comfortable financial picture during your retirement years. One positive step is to consider a Pioneer Individual Retirement Account or IRA. Our IRA CDs and savings accounts offer competitive rates, various terms and are FDIC-insured. The benefits of retirement planning with Pioneer:
• A variety of plans to help you save for retirement
• Traditional and Roth IRAs
• SEP accounts
• Rollovers and transfers accepted
• May be tax deductible or tax-deferred
Some of our IRA options* include:
• Traditional IRA: A traditional IRA is a personal savings plan with tax advantages for retirement savings. Contributions may be tax deductible - either in whole or in part. Contributions and earnings are not taxed until distribution.
• Roth IRA: A Roth IRA is another personal savings plan that differs from a traditional IRA in that contributions are not tax deductible, yet the qualified distributions (including earnings) are potentially tax-free.
• Simplified Employee Pension (SEP): A retirement plan that a self-employed individual can establish. Contributions may be tax deductible and are made on a discretionary basis.
Stop by any Pioneer Bank branch to discuss your IRA account options.
* For questions regarding tax implications of an IRA account, please consult a tax advisor.