You earn the money, we'll show you great ways to save
Whatever you have planned for your money, Pioneer Bank offers practical ways to save toward your goals. From specific goals such as saving for a major purchase or continuing education, to long-term goals to grow assets, we have deposit accounts designed to make the most of your savings. Choose from easy-to-manage savings accounts. We can help you find the savings vehicle that fits your need.
At Pioneer, we're taking banking to new levels of convenience and personalization with more flexible products, conveniently located branch offices to serve community needs and handy online access to help you manage your accounts while saving you time and money. Pioneer Bank is the region's only mutual bank. We put customers first - not investors or stockholders. It's a difference you'll see in everything we do.
• $25 minimum deposit to open
• $100 average daily balance for the month required to avoid a service charge
• Interest compounded daily and credited monthly
• Make transfers and view your account with Online Banking
• Free Mobile Banking available
• Pioneer ATM card available
• $50 minimum deposit to open
• $100 average daily balance for the quarter required to avoid a service charge
• Interest compounded daily and credited quarterly
• View your account with Online Banking
Pinnacle Money Market
• Tiered interest rates
• $1,000 minimum deposit to open
• Maintain $1,000 average daily balance to avoid a monthly service charge
• Interest credited monthly
• Make transfers and view your account with Online Banking and Mobile Banking
• Traditional IRA: A traditional IRA is a personal savings plan with tax advantages for retirement savings. Contributions may be tax deductible - either in whole or in part. Contributions and earnings are not taxed until distribution.
• Roth IRA: A Roth IRA is another personal savings plan that differs from a traditional IRA in that contributions are not tax deductible, yet the qualified distributions (including earnings) are potentially tax-free.
• Simplified Employee Pension (SEP): A retirement plan that a self-employed individual can establish. Contributions may be tax deductible and are made on a discretionary basis.
• Competitive interest rates
• Low minimum opening requirements
• Various terms available from 3 months to 5 years
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Pioneer's Health Saving Account helps you manage health care expenses and keeps your health savings separate from the rest of your funds.*
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charges
For more information speak with a bank representative.
*For questions regarding eligibility of a HSA, please consult your employer.
Interactive Teller Machines
ITMs work like an ATM with the ability to video chat with a local Pioneer Bank representative. Complete almost any transaction that you would normally do at the teller line.Learn More